HPC Site Reliability Engineer
- Responsibilities will be to provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations in High Performance Compute environment consisting of large scale Linux servers.
- This might also extend to providing efficiencies using scripts and automations on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science Information Technology Software Engineering or any related discipline
- Must Have knowledge relevant to Linux System Administration Knowledge of Python Shell Scripting Or PERL will be added advantage
- Self starter able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels
- Knowledge of Python Shell Scripting Or PERL will be added advantage
Inside this Business Group
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.