SW developer for business intelligence tools
In this role you will be a part of a team who develops KPI web dashboards, monitoring customer issue resolution and guiding org wide customer obsessive practices. The team is also working on predictive analysis of customer data using Machine Learning solutions to enable pro-active customer support solutions.
The daily activities include developing software and Machine Learning (ML) based solutions and tools as well as participating in Scrum meetings .
- Design and develop software as the primary job function, the main lines of work are Web and ELT (Extract/Load/Transform) development.
- Designs develops debugs and tests complex software in any field eg systems software software development tools applications numerical methods UIs web Machine Learning ML and data engineering.
- The successful candidate must have strong teamwork skills and inclusive practices.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- At least 2 years of experience as a SW developer is required.
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or Computational Science or related.
- Requires strong Python and Web development and debug skills with the ability to both create new code as well to understand and debug within an existing large and complex codebase.
- Requires knowledge in good software practices such as requirements writing and execution source control and unit and regression testing.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices including use of design patterns object oriented development agile development service oriented architecture and overall software design methodology.
- Advanced English level.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with ETL Software and practices (Airflow).
- Experience with querying Databases Postgres and Mongo DB.
- Requires experience in creation and maintenance of unit and integration tests.
- Familiar with Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Machine Learning (ML) tools and methodologies.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.