This role is an Apprenticeship placement (contrat d'apprentissage) from 12 to 24 months ideally starting in August 2021.
In this position, you will be working along with the account managers in charge of the major Retailers in France , covering the French Retail - Consumer division.
Your role will embrace two key areas: Sales - Marketing analysis and support to Sales team. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with European partners.
For Sales team support, you will be responsible for organizing support to sales programs and data analysis, with a high priority mission of co-managing the relationship of the external field team representing Intel on the territory.
For Marketing support, you will be responsible for working with the account managers regarding demand generation projects, execution and organization of marketing projects and administrative follow-up. If you prove to be highly successful, you may participate in elaborating the business Strategy directly under the director supervision.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Follow-up and execute marketing projects with the account managers to ensure right execution and compliancy
- Drive event organization
- Ease up administrative task on contract and marketing proof of performance in synch with account managers
- Be in contact with Marketing Agencies to validate creative materials
- Build up regular presentation updates internal and external
- Manage samples and Point of Sales material
- Competitive intelligence
- Sales and marketing education
- English and french fluent
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to build a solid strategy that aligns with Intel's and customers objectives.
- First business experience with demonstrated success in sales or marketing with a proven achieving goal.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.