Ocotillo Technology Fabrication Yield Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is during an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Yield Engineers are responsible for controlling technology changes introduction, monitoring in line defect performance and end of line die yields, finding root cause for in line defect excursion and navigating fix.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Candidates should have experience working in an environment with new and frequently changing challenges.
- Listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Tolerance of ambiguity.
- Commitment to task.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline with 5+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in a semiconductor environment or a Master's degree with 3+ years of experience or a P.h.D. with 1+ years of experience.
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge in Physics of Semiconductor Materials, Semiconductor circuits and devices, properties of materials.
- Knowledge in wafer fabrication.
- Materials Analysis techniques such as SEM, TEM, EDX, SIMS, XPS, XRD, FTIR or Auger.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Design of experiments (DOE) principles.
- Data analysis (examples include: JMP, SPC, MatLab, Mathematic).
- Processing techniques (Litho, Etch, Implant, CMP, CVD, Plating, Diffusion, Thin Films, etc).
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.