Ocotillo Technology Fabrication Area Manager
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is making an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
An Ocotillo Technology Fabrication (OTF) Area Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing a group of approx. 12-16 Module Team Leaders and Group Leaders and 100-150 engineers and manufacturing techs tasked with on-going process and equipment performance improvement.
- Accountable for improving positive employee relations and all aspects of safety, quality, output capability and cost within your area of responsibility.
- Lead Virtual Factory wide improvement initiatives and build strong relationships with your peers on 10 nanometer and 14/22 nanometer teams.
- Drive sustainable improvements through robust systems development.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Increasing levels of technical management responsibilities.
- Skills to lead technical taskforces and resolve complex technical issues.
- Skills to work in a high performing team culture which includes: setting high expectations, driving accountability to those expectations with a high sense of urgency, role modeling the Intel culture, teamwork and leadership skills, problem solving and prioritization skills, and driving high performance maintenance goals for the group.
- Skills to inspire a team to achieve desired behaviors and objectives.
- Prior people management.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in the following:
- Fab engineering management experience in a 300-millimeter facility and a detailed understanding of Fab process control systems and methodologies.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.