In this position you will join Intel OSV (Operation System Vendor) and CSP (Cloud Service Provider) Team, working closely with global top OSVs and CSPs, to develop and enable cloud software with Intel platforms and technologies, solve customer issues in Linux side.
Responsibilities include but not limited
- Work as software developer to develop and enable Intel platform features and backporting support on Intel platforms and Linux kernel to adapt to customer requests
- Solve customer issues in Linux kernel, covering kernel upgrade, software architect iteration, performance analysis and optimization, and hot issue fix
- Analyze customer technical requirements, make Intel software deployment plan, increase customer adherence to Intel platform and technologies
The candidate should possess a Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related fields (Master/PhD is preferred).
- Excellent programming skills in C and/or C. Experiences on shell language programing is an added advantage
- Good understanding on Linux kernel principal and architecture. x86 architecture is preferred
- Good analytical and debugging skills especially for kernel debug and core dump analysis
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- In-depth knowledge and experiences in Intel hardware (CPU, memory, FPGA, storage, network, etc.) and/or Linux kernel domains (scheduling, memory management, file system, storage, network, etc.) is a strong plus
- Experiences in Open Source Project would be an added advantage
- Experiences in AI or Deep Learning is a plus
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.