This position is for Sr./Staff Physical Design Tech Lead working for Intel Programmable Solutions Group (PSG). We are looking for candidate with expertise in ASIC design implementation.
In this role your responsibility may include but not limited to:
- Able to lead and execute all aspect of physical design engineering including synthesis, floorplanning, power planning, PNR, CTS, timing, RV, and physical closure
- Candidate should be well verse with all physical design signoff flows including timing, signal integrity, power and RV, equivalence check and physical/DFM signoff
- Should be able to work with Design team with purpose on solving physical design related issues in RTL and architecture
- Candidate will have opportunity to drive/work on path finding activities for new design and technology
- Expected to drive physical design flow and methodology improvement
- Proficient in physical design industry standard EDA tools such as ICC2/DC/Primetime/PTPX, low-power and physical verification
- Should have multiple tapeout experience including 2-3 tape-outs in latest technology nodes
- BE/MS/Phd in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 12+ Years' experience in physical design, timing closure and physical integration/signoff.
-Candidate should be strong in communication, problem solving and analytical skill
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.