Senior Software Developer
Assembly and Test Technology Development (ATTD) Software Engineers conduct or participate in plan, design, development, and tests software solutions for users’ needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture including:
- Collecting and analyzing information from users, partner automation teams to formulate the scope and objectives of the system.
- Preparing flow charts, models, and procedures and conducting feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to guide users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Leverages agile methodology to design and develop solutions.
- Developing technical solutions integrating with existing automation and program framework.
- Looks for opportunities to automate business process with technology
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field and 5+ years of relevant experience or an Masters Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related field and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience consists of demonstrated successful development and deployment of software systems in a company environment.
- At least 3 years of hands-on coding/development experience Oracle SQL PL/SQL is a must.
- Prefer to have hands on coding/development experience with C#, .NET, WPF, WCF.
Inside this Business Group
- Experienced with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Familiar with C#, .NET, WPF, WCF.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, and work successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
- Multitasking, working with a geographically distributed matrix team.
- Looking for a passionate and strong hands-on developer who is a team player with good communication skills
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth