The Electrical Validation team is working on the development cycle of Intel's next generation silicon of Client segment products by using high-tech laboratory test equipment. Our goal is to ensure that Intel meets the challenge of producing high quality amp reliability products. We validate, debug, and tune integrated products that delight our customers.
As an Electrical Validation Engineer, responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Documents electrical validation requirements and tests for silicon design verification of analog circuitry.
- Investigates and participates in solution of issues with hardware/ BIOS/ Firmware/ Operating System implementations and recommends solutions.
- Uses analysis to resolve electronic issues.
- Evaluates analog and mixed signal electronic parts components or integrated circuitry.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Supports evaluations to select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications.
Behavioral traits desired
Collaborative work skills.
Good English communication skills.
Presentation Skills with multiple audiences
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork classes and project work internships and/or work experience.
Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronic, Robotic, Mechatronic, or Biomedical Engineering or related field
Intermediate to advanced English Level verbal and written
2+ years of professional experience relevant to the position (analog circuit design, signal integrity design, or electrical validation)
1+ years hands-on experience working with test equipment, oscilloscopes, TDR, VNA, logic analyzer, computer systems, and/or test stations
1+ years experience in automation of electrical tests by using programming languages like C, C++, Python, or similar
Mathematical and statistical data analysis using analysis packages such as JMP or Matlab
Masters degree in electrical engineering
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.