EMEA Manufacturing Vertical Technical Sales Specialist
IoT Global Sales - Technical Sales Specialist - Manufacturing Vertical - EMEA
This position is the technical and vertical sales lead for Manufacturing in the EMEA region. In this role you will be responsible for defining the EMEA-specific Manufacturing strategy and routes to market in order to create pull for Intel's products and solutions across IOTG as well as other Intel Business Units. This position requires deep knowledge of the Manufacturing segment, the key business imperatives impacting it and the ability to define the solutions, partners, accounts and programs needed to achieve growth in both our market, our share and our thought leadership.
Specific activities would include:
- Advising and influencing key regional partners, system/solution integrators, ISVs, OEMs, ODMs and channel partners to deliver Intel-based solutions for discrete and process manufacturing
- Communicate the business use cases and technical merits of Intel industrial offerings to internal counterparts and customer/partner decision makers to drive IA based design win and deal win opportunities in both discrete and process manufacturing
- Collaborate with Consumption sellers and End Users to create pull for new Intel based solutions via Transformation Wins
- Provide domain expertise, represent customer market sentiment and segment requirements back into the business unit for current/future product planning
- Deliver training to field sales teams on the latest IOTG and Industrial strategy/solutions including silicon features, TCC/TSN, machine vision and workload consolidation
- Collaborate with local marketing to deliver strategy for customer events including key end users, ODMs and ISVs to feature
- Partner with the Consumption Sales team and Inside Sales team to identify and engage SI/ISV/EU in the ecosystem
- Team player who can easily develop strong internal relationships with other Intel Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to enable them to deliver on KPIs
- Must be customer and results oriented
- A high-level of personal initiative and independence is required upon receiving initial guidance and direction
- Excellent organizational, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Solution focused with an ability to solve customer business needs through innovative application of Intel-based edge to cloud offerings
Inside this Business Group
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, technical field
- 5+ years IOT segment experience - Both technical and/or commercial.
- Knowledge of key regional manufacturing ecosystem partners.
- Direct field experience in working with end customers and/or partners within the Manufacturing Vertical.
- Comfortable contributing at all levels, including at the CxO level
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Denmark, Herlev;England, Swindon;Germany, Munich;Italy, Milan;Spain, Madrid;Sweden;Virtual Europe, Middle East and Africa