Intern - Cloud Software Engineer
As Cloud Software intern candidate you will be mentored by a Sr Engineer in the importance and best practices of SW development and SW validation.
- They build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software.
- They plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance, invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below could be obtained through a combination of your school work, classes, research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must currently be studying their Master's degree in computer science or related areas.
- Programming experience in C/C++ Programming Language.
- Experience in Python Scripting.
- Basic understanding of computer architecture.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Advanced English level.
Inside this Business Group
- PhD students are a plus.
- Experience in Golang programming.
- Scale or Distributed systems.
- Understanding of Cloud principles and Architecture.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.