IOTG Firmware Validation team is looking for Technical Graduate candidate for Firmware, Automation and Security Graduation Trainee.
In this position, the candidate will be exposed to Validation methodology including planning, execution, debug and report out on validation boards within the Internet of Things Group (IOTG).
Candidate will work under supervision to oversee:
1. Platform Validation requirements, methodology and test plan.
2. Execute and deliver per the project milestones.
3. Work with relevant project stakeholders to resolve problems.
Skill sets Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Microelectronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Must be a team player. TEAM is first.
- Must have clear ability to own and independently manage projects/deliverables.
- Must have a passion for action, and not waiting for others.
Inside this Business Group
Familiar with: - PC Architecture, especially Embedded system and IOT. - BIOS and UEFI. - Bootloader - Coreboot, Slimboot, ABL, FSP. - Security firmware and features. - Desktop OSes and drivers. Including Windows, Linux, Android. - Embedded OSes, including WinCE/WEC, VxWork, WindRiver, Ubuntu Snappy, Yocto, etc. - Virtual Technology (VT) / Hypervisor - Connectivity - Wifi, BT, 3G/LTE, etc. - Scripting - Python, Perl, C/C++. - Debugging capability - Jtag/ADB tool experience. - Automation.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.