Manufacturing Technician ICE BB
- Performing functions associated with Assembly and Test operations including equipment functionality and process.
- Candidates required to perform setup, calibration, run lots, operate and minor maintenance tasks on equipment and process.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct online equipment response and ensure process optimization.
- Participates in safety forums and site Emergency Response Team as required. Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within defined parameters.
- Minimum judgment required in resolving standard problems. Candidates will receive some detailed instructions on all work.
- Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.
Inside this Business Group
- SPM/SPVM/STPM/Non-engineering diploma from a recognized institute
- Applicants from the science stream will have an added advantage
- Ability to read and speak in English
- Willing to work a 12-hour rotating day/night shift schedule
- Applicants with or without working experience are encouraged to apply
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MYIntel Contract EmployeeJR0165669