* Create verification test plans* Drive/Participate in discussions across various disciplines to get a clear understanding of requirements
* Develop the architecture and design of the verification environment in OVM/UVM* Develop/run/debug tests in SystemVerilog
* Mentor other engineers in using the verification infrastructure and creating test benches
* Ownership of verification of block/cluster/ip/subsystem or chip level testing* Actively review code created by fellow team mates
* Participate in func coverage, code coverage reviews and provide/implement feedback
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of long term design verification strategy
* Track progress of self/subteam to achieve goals timely
* Provide indicators and guidance to management on issues and roadblocks on a timely basis* Be able to work with teams across geos
* Experience with creation of plans, schedules and cost estimates for design verification efforts
* Experience in development and deployment of verification strategies and methodologies across teams and organizations
* Apart from simulation, should have work experience with at least one other verification aspect like Performance modeling, Formal verification, Gate Level verification, Emulation, etc.
* Experience with implementation of modern verification environments that include use of constrained-random stimulus and use of functional coverage
* Proficiency in SystemVerilog
* Hands on experience and significant expertise with OVM/UVM is a must
* Proficiency in scripting languages and utilities including Make, Perl, Python, etc.
* Expert level knowledge of simulation tools such as VCS from Synopsys
* Very good knowledge of automation concepts and significant experience working with SCM/CI tools and infrastructure
* Experience in network ASIC design verification is a plus with protocols such as Ethernet, Memory buses, PCI-Express, etc
* Hands on Experience in C/C++ is highly desirable
* Should be able to contribute as IC or technically leading a group of team for a Focus/CTE as per requirement
* 8-12 years of domain experience out of which 4+ years of hands-on verification experience using SystemVerilog and OVM/UVM
* Strong understanding of engineering design principles
* 4+ years of Experience and working knowledge of one or more of the following interfaces: DDR3/4, GbE, IDI, FSB, JTAG, I2C, SATA, SMBus, SPI, USB2/3.
* 4+ years of experience working with and familiarity with PCIe.
* Proven track record in ASIC verification from environment development to tests development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.