Senior Lithography Process TD Engineer
Intel's Optane Group is hiring an experienced Process TD Engineer in the area of Photolithography to develop world class semiconductor manufacturing processes.
You will have a successful track record of delivering leading edge process capability, in terms of yield, cost and manufacturability. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet device requirements for next-generation memory products. (Note: This is not a manufacturing position, this is a technology development position)
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Design and optimization of lithography imaging processes for leading edge memory technology
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Lithography patterning techniques, including but not limited to, resist and stack evaluation, OPC model building, reticle technology, overlay and CD metrology
- Selecting and characterizing materials and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity, and manufacturability requirements
- Creating innovative techniques using existing equipment, to improve current performance
- DOEs for both process and equipment TD
- Exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals
- Working effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues
- Driving improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety over variables such as materials, methods, and equipment
- Developing solutions utilizing model-based problem solving skills
- Transferring processes to low- and high volume manufacturing and providing support in new factory startup
- Training receiving process and equipment engineers in high volume factories
- Domestic and International travel, as necessary to support job responsibilities
- Identify potential intellectual properties (IP) opportunities and file disclosures
- A fast learner, willing to adapt to the culture and the technology
- A person who thrives working in a dynamic environment
- Willing to be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
The candidate must have a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field.
5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Semiconductor process and/or equipment development
- Photolithography and mask processes
- Lithography mask inspection tools
4+ years of experience in the following areas:
Inside this Business Group
- Lithography links (scanners and tracks) and overlay metrology tools
- Semiconductor processing preferably in Memory process development for leading edge technology
- Technical problem-solving, multitasking, and analytical thinking
- Working with external and internal partners, including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.