Graphics Software Engineer
Responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics driver software for Windows and Linux OS. Work with various partners to enhance and improve graphics capabilities on upcoming processor graphics. Implementing software performance improvements, SW for new HW changes, SW functional optimizations, and recommending future hardware and software features. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes. Developing/Validating graphics system-level software for future platforms.
In this position, candidate will be defining software design for validation as needed for new graphics features and new technology for next-generation Intel graphics devices. Candidate responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- A love for programming and solving complex problems.
- Programming in C/C++ for current and next generation versions of Windows, Linux operating systems.
- Work in the Kernel Mode and memory management Graphics Driver component interacting closely with UMD teams and hardware teams to define UMD-KMD and HW-SW interfaces for graphics.
- Responsible for prototyping efforts on next generation graphics processing units and taking that to production.
- Ability to lead internal project ownerships and drive important project discussions with limited supervision.
Inside this Business Group
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree with 4+ years experience, or a Masters degree with 3+ years in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good in Operating System knowledge
- Good grasp on C/C++
- Ability to understand and/or interpret graphics driver requirements and designs Validation scenarios based on hardware, operating system or industry specifications
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.