Pathfinding SOC Design Verification Engineer
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart of our transformation from a PC company to a company powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices.
The System Architecture and Pathfinding Team in Intel's Data Platforms Group is growing in Gdask!
Our Team develops system technologies for the Data Center that improves performance and lowers TCO for Intel's customers. We are a pathfinding group that conceives ideas in the computing, networking, storage and accelerator space, create prototypes to prove them and work with business units to create solutions for customers.
We are looking for hands-on Design Validation Engineer who is proficient in implementing/testing designs on FPGAs, have a strong desire to innovate, and be able to work in an ambiguous, fast paced cross-geo environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
Job Description: As a SOC Design Verification Engineer with the Extreme Scale Computing team you will take part in the pathfinding of the leading edge computing, innovation and design. Work will include:
- defining verification architecture, developing test plans and building verification environment
- verifying SoC using advanced verification methodologies
- writing test plan from design architecture specs and/or protocol standard
- debugging test cases and report verification result to achieve expected code/functional coverage goal
- assisting in emulation, FPGA, prototyping efforts
- assisting in silicon bring-up, debug and characterization
If you are excited about a mix of research and development efforts for new technology, this is a great opportunity!
- BE or MSc in CompE/EE
- hands-on experience in FPGA / silicon RTL development or validation
- Proficiency in Design Validation and Universal Verification Methodology
- Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Understanding of emulation platform capabilities and emulation Testbench construction
- Deep understanding of SOC verification environments and C-based test cases
- Extensive knowledge in multiple testbench structures
- Experience with SOC integration of IO IP either as SOC owner or IP support
- Proven history of pre-SI simulation and post-SI validation
- Working experience with at least one emulation/prototyping solutions: Mentor Graphics Veloce, Synopsys HAPS
- Knowledge of the Cocotb (Phyton-based verification)
- You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Gdask
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more - Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Talent Acquisition Team will share all details during an interview.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
Inside this Business Group
- Learn more about Intel in Poland: https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.