Inside this Business Group
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position
Candidate must possess a Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or a related discipline
3+ years of experience with the following:
- SW development, testing and debug.
- Solid Python and/or Perl skills, preferably C/C++
- Unix environment
- Computer architecture
- Tolerance and ability to work with ambiguity
- Desire to learn and take initiative
- Strong communications skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.