A very exciting position has just been opened to join Intel Client Customer Engineering Group at the Wired LAN team at our Taipei office (CCE LAN Taiwan). We invite you to join our global team (Taiwan/Israel/US) and be part of driving new technology and product line to the market.
As a Customer Engineer, you will be part of a world-class technical team driving integration and adoption of leading-edge technologies by tech giants and notable upstarts alike. The role will include Direct customer engagement, Triage, and Debug (HW / FW and SW).
- Responsible to provide engineering support to OEMs and ODMs on Revenue programs and during New product development.
- Will need to provide on-site support to customers for critical issues as needed.
- Great opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders ranging from PDT leads, product technical leads, validation engineering, CCG, AEs and CQEs.
- Will be the primary interface between Israel product engineering teams and local 3rd party teams.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Drive product issues to closure as the primary point of contact for target customers.
- Grow to become an expert in debug with a system-level view
- Potential to grow to a leadership position
PLEASE NOTE: This position is located in Taipei: and some travel will be required
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.