1. Partner with recruiters to understand current and forecasted business talent needs and hiring targets for designated business units
2. Drive the identification of talent pools and pipelines by mining candidate databases; tapping professional networks; leveraging social media; attending career events; managing relationships with colleges to qualify candidates and deliver exceptional candidate profiles to designated recruiters based upon job specifications and hiring goals.
3. Develop passive candidate sourcing strategy and pipelines using varied sourcing.
4. Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
5. Share best practices, industry and market intelligence data in strategic business planning.
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field.
2. Good communication skill.
3. Internship or working experience in sourcing candidates is an advantage.
4. Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
5. Proactive learning, be able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.