IT Information Security Azure AD Product Owner
The Digital Identity and Access Management team is looking for a proven Product Owner to lead the Azure Active Directory delivery team, in support of its mission to deliver highly secure IDaas Platform that align with the needs of our business partners and Intel’s objectives.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills & experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Active Directory.
- Wide range of Cyber Security technology Knowledge.
- Strong technical knowledge in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory including structure, main features and function, hardening and monitoring. knowledge of authentication, authorization, and access governance.
- Strong technical leadership skills - ability to lead & drive engineers’ groups - at least 5 years and partner with global peers.
- Maximize AD/AAD product value by focusing on the Security, Hardening and integrity of the products
- Work closely partners to develop product roadmap and enable delivery teams to drive technical implementations.
- Manage the financial plan.
- Work with the delivery team to maximize results and Biz Value by clearly expressing product backlog items, ordering the items to best achieve results, optimize the value of the team execution, and ensure that the product backlog is visible to takeholders.
- Vendor management (licensing, vendor roadmap, support, feature requests, etc).
- Proven communication skillset to provide clarity in ambiguous situations.
- Work experience in a global environment.
- 5 or more years of experience in the Cyber Security domain as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Bachelor of Science and/or Master of Science.
- Cyber Security certifications like CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CSSLP, CEH from reputed Certification bodies like ISC2, ISACA, Offensive Security is highly recommended.
Candidates with the following extra experience will have an advantage:
Inside this Business Group
- Track record of delivering Cloud-based IT management solutions.
- Knowledge in Identity and Access Management.
- Have a strong skillset to analyse biz process, articulate the to-be process, and break down deliverables into achievable features and user stories for the team.
- Drive a culture of collaboration across global deployment teams, business groups, security architects, and extended support teams to help negotiate, and commit to new product requirements that support the broader Information Security strategic objectives for access management.
- Agile/SAFe PO/CPO experience or certification.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.