The MY Shared Services Center (MYSSC) is a 180+ employee organization, providing enterprise support to 70+ Finance processes for numerous business units with a charter to deliver value added services with reliability, simplification, and insight. Together with the Costa Rica (CRSSC), we are the Finance SSC.
The Automation Lead will join our Business Transformation Unit (BTU) team to drive business process improvement and automation initiatives within Intel. The Automation Lead will work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts within the MYSSC and across the Finance SSC, the rest of Finance including ROC (Robotic Operations Center), and IT for the achievement of business transformation automation goals.
The focus of this role is to lead and ensure governance of the automation program within MYSSC, partnering closely with the CRSSC lead. The automation team includes dedicated automation specialists within the BTU, as well as part-time configurators within the broader MYSSC. Additional responsibilities include project pipeline management, supporting project assessments, managing resources, leading training, and developing automation solutions.
- Coach automation team and grow automation capabilities broadly across MYSSC
- Use available data and key information collected to analyze, identify and propose improvement opportunities for a sustainable project pipeline
- With the appropriate techniques and methods, identify issues and improvement areas, in order to attain higher levels of customer service, efficiency, quality, control and compliance
- Support the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored technical solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes
- Develop and document best practices, create and maintain solution documentation, and provide training to client users
- Configure new Automation (RDA or RPA) processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
Behavioral traits desired
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills able to effectively communicate and build relationships with stakeholders, process teams, leadership, and third parties; and work effectively within a complex management matrix structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a track record of framing, strategizing, and unpacking challenges to successful completion
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with sometimes vague requirements in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Comfortable or interested in learning how to develop automated processes using new technologies
- Disposition towards team working and customer service
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 5+ years of experience including Finance
- 3+ years of professional services experience on automation and/or integration projects
- Familiar with current and emerging automation technologies and methods
- Demonstrated change management and project implementation skills
- Practical experience using UiPath, Knime, Microsoft Power Automate, PEGA, or Azure ML
- Familiar with Agile, Six Sigma, Lean and other methodologies
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....