Customer Enablement and Solutions (CEnS) brings global expertise and customer obsessed culture TO deliver digital transformation from design win through order-to-cash IN A WAY that grows our people and provides creative and scalable solutions for our customers SO THAT Intel can accelerate our path to growth. Core responsibilities for CEnS members are to identify, drive, formulate and execute to optimal business processes and solutions for SMG business transformation and operation excellence, including :
1. Plans and manages programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals as set by the organization
2. Rationalize evolving business needs of the organization and external business environments to enable optimal and timely business process cum solution support in a proactive and continuous manner by liaising among regional and headquarter stakeholders
3. Develop and ratify overall implementation plan with stakeholders and management
4. Formulate tactics to ratified plans and execute flawlessly
5. Provide regular stakeholder communication to ensure awareness on progress and be timely to recruit support
6. Identify improvement opportunities to achieve OpX
1. You should possess a Bachelor's degree in Management Information System, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations, or a related field with three years+ related experience.
2. Working knowledge in applying Program Life Cycle (PLC), Project management concept and Agile methodology to improve operations workflow and to drive effective solutions
3. Strategic thinking to plan ahead, analytical thinking and problem solving skills along with process and detail orientation to formulate tactics as well as result and customer orientation
4. Self-starter with ability to work independently through ambiguity and under pressure, and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver aligned project/program deliverables
5. Ability to interface with multi-leveled employees with solid communication, presentation, and influencing skills
6. Understanding on one or more the following business processes : revenue, demand supply, sample, compliance, pipeline management and supply chain, the data models and system interdependencies behind the processes
7. Fluent English is a pre-requisite, speaking and reading Mandarin and/or Japanese would be an added advantage
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Malaysia, Penang;Taiwan, Taipei