Come join the Platform Capabilities and Applications Engineering (PCAE) team in IOTG as an Engineering Lead. PCAE is a vibrant and growing team at the forefront of enabling the IOT edge transformation, developing software-defined ingredients and solutions based on cloud and distributed computing technologies. This engineering-driven team is looking for someone who is, first and foremost, a great communicator and who has a systems engineering mindset. We are looking for a highly motivated engineering leader responsible for the design, development, integration, and validation of key IOT technologies, OSes, and tools into representative good known system level configurations on next generation IOTG platforms.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Manage stakeholders across IOTG, including platform planners, product managers, architects, technical leads, and customers (internal and external).
· Leverage the strengths of IA (Intel Architecture) and adjacencies to clearly demonstrate Intel differentiation.
· Thinking like a systems architect, you will work with ingredient (e.g., real time, FuSa, security, inference, graphics, display, media, etc.) leads to come up with implementable designs, and then work with engineers in the PCAE team to realize the designs.
· As an expert in bedrock technologies of virtualization, containers, orchestration, and workload consolidation (WLC), showcase the value of software-defined edge solutions.
· Driven by workloads, comprehend end-to-end use cases and applications to drive the value add of PCAE deliverables to the IOTG vertical business units and the ecosystem.
· Put together compelling demos showcasing the value propositions of PCAE deliverables.
· Build new proof-of-concepts to incubate state of the art cloud technologies.
· Tailored to the audience, author presentations capturing the essence and value propositions of the engineering output.
Bachelor's degree, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with 9+ years of industry experience.
Minimum Required Qualifications :
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.