Assists in providing technical support for one or many product(s) and/or product family. Responsibilities may include: participating in new product development, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials. Works with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations. Owns creation and maintenance of data sheets and application notes. Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Candidates must possess a degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline with more than seven years' experience in IA development, design, validation, test or technical support.
Successful candidates will have broad technical ability across hardware and software in Computer System and possess excellent communications skills. Specifics include:
- An understanding of Intel Architecture-based CPU and chipsets.
- Understanding of x86 Boot Process, legacy BIOS, UEFI, Boot Loader components and hands-on debug on PC platform power on failure using debug tools such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer, ITP, Lauterbach , DCI etc.
- Practical understanding of high speed board design and hardware circuit, knowledge on signal integrity and power delivery of IA platform, hands-on debug on PC platform including functional testing and high speed electrical interface validation and debug such as PCIe, SATA, USB and other PC interfaces (display, IO) etc.
- Ability to analyze schematic and PCB board with CAD tool.
- Familiar with Linux, Android, Real Time OS and Windows OS environment debug.
- Hands-on in PC technology enabling, configuration and demo Intel products technologies capabilities, enable adoption in customer products use case and enable eco system HW/SW ingredients.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand and respond professionally to customers including strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Fast self-learner, work independently, be proactive, multitask effectively and exhibit good influencing skills with strong customer orientation and willingness and ability to travel occasionally.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.