IT Software Development Engineer
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud based or internet related tools. Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented. Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development. Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Design, develop, code and test programs for .NET, React.
- Apply modernization techniques to existing applications using Microservices Architecture.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Work with solution analysts to formalize business requirements for custom development or configurations.
- Partner with support analysts and provide L3/L4 support which may include on-call rotation to identify and resolve application issues.
- Works as part of an Agile Persistent Team and partners with other global virtual teams to deliver and support IT solutions.
- Drives system process improvements, technical debt reduction and test automation.
- When required, trained and perform some developments on SAP ABAP.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Expertise as a full stack developer with the ability to code in MEAN/SEAN stack (ReactJS, .NET Core/.NET, MS SQL).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expertise in design and implementation of IT solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
- Experience working with large data sets with a focus on performance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experiences on Agile/SAFe & its practices in a cross-functional environment is an added advantage.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.