Assists in providing technical support for one or many product(s) and/or product family. Responsibilities may include: participating in new product enablment, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials. Works with customer support team to help debug and resolve technical problems with platform design knowledge, Owns creation and maintenance of data sheets and application notes. Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, analysts. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science and/or a Master of Science in Software Engineering and/or Computer Science with five years of relevant software development experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Platform design and debug(display, audio, security, sensor, etc.) experience, able to analyze protocal level problems through protocal analyzer or logic analyzer
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Self-discipline and self-direction
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Customer orientation
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Working independently as well as in a team setting
- Working across language and/or cultural barriers and time zones with success
- Travel to customer facilities
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.