The IoTG Customer Engineering Group (IOTG)/Platform Software Division PAE support team in China is looking for a software application engineer. In this position, you will provide technical support for IOT products . The responsibilities may include:
- Participating in new product development, representing the customers' technical needs.
- Support IOTG EA/high touch program including all segments RBHE/Edge.AI/ISD etc.
- Creating competitive analysis for PRC market, developing and presenting technical product training materials.
- Works with the business team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations.
- Create and maintain collaterals like design guidance and application notes.
- Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, and engineering lead, key interface in China to talk with backend teams in U.S, EMEA and South Asia. You need to immediately respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
You will be exposed to broad system areas, including OS, drivers, middleware, application, graphics, firmware, etc. and own system level enabling and debug.
The position requires a combination of broad technical skills across domains in IOT industry. Qualifications include:
- BS in CS or EE required, MS preferred.
- 5+ years of Linux , Android or Windows development or customer support experiences in IOT industry. Strong hands on debug and problem solving skills, as well as good communication skills to interact with customers and internal co-travellers.
- Familiar with x86 technology, familiar with GPU/IPU or hypervisor/virtualization or real time is a plus.
- Experience in windows driver debug is a plus.
- Experience in docker and k8s is a plus.
- Experience in robotics technology is a plus.
- Experience in cloud technology is a plus.
- Experience in real time domain is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and collaborative, multitask effectively.
- Willingness to travel within PRC and internationally.
- Self-driven, quick learner and team player.
- Excellent team workInside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
PRC, Beijing;PRC, Shenzhen