Testing Canada Engineering Technician
Responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, fabrications, of design circuitry, electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment.
- Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work.
- May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- Normally receives general instructions on most work.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Associates degree or higher degree in Electronics or similar Technical discipline.
2+ years of experience in the below areas:
- Regular routine lab maintenance, equipment calibration, parts and platform tracking, platform ordering/purchase.
- Platform rework, including platform and package rework/soldering/replace components. Should be expert in soldering.
- Experience in oscilloscope, including advanced functions, probes, termination.
- Advanced English level.
- Advanced Excel level.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in DMM, AWG, Pulse generator, NVA.
- Logic analyzer, JBERT, spectrum analyzer.
- Worked with DDR, PCIe is a plus.
- Willing to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers and other requestors as needed.
- Willing to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment.
- Willing to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities and the norm.
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
CRIntel Contract EmployeeJR0170833