In this position you will be responsible for accompanying projects in the processes of integrative planning, construction, acceptance and maintenance in aspects of civil engineering, architecture, construction and finishing works and day-to-day operations.
Civil engineer / practical engineer with an understanding and experience in the architectural field and minimum of 5 years experience
Additional requirements include:
* Familiarity with standards and building codes.
* Experience in design review process with emphasis on
building maintenances and services.
* Experience in supporting / managing / consulting in
medium and above projects of medium size and above
room acceptance / Clean rooms - an advantage.
* High team work capabilities
* High communication skills in Hebrew and English
* A good ability to work in parallel on multiple tasks in
* Integrative capabilities and work with a variety of
customers and stakeholders.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth