In this position, you will be working on Gas & Chemicals delivery systems in order to verify systems are functioning well & perform all maintenance activities on the equipment, monitoring it constantly. The work is in shifts mode including: Read & Rounds, advanced troubleshooting and service tasks, coordination and management of activities, repairs performance and managing excursions based on RFC'S.
You should possess a practical engineer degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical and/or Electronics.
Additional qualifications include:
- High mechanical and technical orientation with proven technical experience of more than 5 years.
- Basic physics and chemical knowledge (pressures, flows, pumps, atom structure, chemical reactions and others)
- Very good English
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to manage team tasks and decide on priority
- Team player
- Motivation and dedication
- Ability to work in an ambitious environment
The Corporate Strategy Office is chartered to support the executive office in driving corporate initiatives, including near and long-term strategy, major cross-group decision making and ensuring cross-company alignment. To deliver to that mission, the team owns shaping, driving and synthesizing insights to directionally orient trends as well as long range strategic planning/visioning , cross company alignment and greenfield innovation. Communications are essential to drive alignment so there is a focus on communications, community and acumen development. The team is ccommitted to ensuring that Intel efforts are aligned to, and actively driving success toward the most impactful business strategies.