As an Admin of one of the manufacturing groups in Qiryat Gat, you will be responsible to various administrative and project-related activities.
This is a full-time position.
Typical duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements ; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending; serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications. Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations
- Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
- The role also includes system updates, tracking of orders and managing supplier base logistic support.
- This position is under Inna Shegol organization.
Inside this Business Group
- Demonstrated experience in teamwork, customer service and project management in a dynamic and intensive environment - an advantage
- Administrative management capabilities
- Strong PC skills including advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A highly organized person
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Good proactive and initiative skills
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth