Temporary LAR BHR Partner
LAR Business HR is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, to join a dynamic BHR team supporting Costa Rica Business Units. The HRBP candidate would be a cross BU group support partner and subject matter expert on business HR tools and resources. The candidate should have key skills and abilities including influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, data analysis, and problem solving.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of employee relations, org development, learning, diversity, labor relations and HR processes in the defined repositories.
- Administers HR policies, procedures, and programs in service of employees/mangers and the business.
- Analyzes data and documentation to evaluate and influence employees and management regarding employee relations.
- Works closely with management to implement corporate human resources policies at the business unit / division level, such as salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, etc.
- Regularly makes decisions that impact the attainment of project objectives and resources of employees.
- Contributes to development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Leverages foundational organization capability principles and/or design components to improve individual, group and organizational functioning.
- Coaches, mentors and/or advises employees at all levels to help drive growth and development.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Engage in HR program delivery to Intel's business groups.
- Actively contributes to the culture of agility and innovation.
- Supports the transformation of the Business HR organization into a strategic learning organization that aligns to LEAN principles, efficiency and upskilling across Business HR.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- The candidate must possess a BS degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, or related field.
- 7+ years of HR experience including Employee Relations/ Organizational Development
- Advanced English level
- Multinational companies experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Inside this Business Group
- Marketing and communication experience
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of Power BI, Design Thinking, Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Factory environment is a plus
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
CRIntel Contract EmployeeJR0170652