As an Integrator Engineer, you are responsible for bringing up and coordinating the introduction of new Product/Process technologies by working with a brilliant team of engineers. You will be faced with complex problems in bringing up the technology and ramping it to high volume production and are required to possess excellent problem-solving skills. You will work hand-in-hand with several cross-functional teams across different geographies, qualify and ramp the product, which requires excellent teamwork, communication, multitasking and presentation skills.
As an Integrator Engineer, you are responsible for a wide variety of tasks in the product life cycle such as:
- Working with the development team in developing solutions for Design for Manufacturability.
- Working with Test Engineering team to ensure the product will be released to Manufacturing according to quality/yield/productivity goals.
- Working with several cross-functional teams for resolving product-level issues.
- Performing Data Analysis and possessing parsing skills to analyze high volume data for quality improvement and yield improvement.
- Working with Quality and Reliability teams to ensure on-time product qualification.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth