From 230 to 247 Grade 07 Grade Promo no salary inc w RSU
This position is for an Industrial Engineer Manager, among other responsibilities are included:
- Decision making regarding short term operation for the factory.
- Develop strategies for factory optimization within the organization following operations research.
- Negotiate factory loading between sister factory abroad.
- Lead interdisciplinary forums seeking for cost, workflow and resource optimization.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing scientific methods.
- Requires an advanced working knowledge in a highly specialized production capacity field including constraints theory.
The ideal candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications requirements to be initially considered for this position :
- Licenciatura Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 6 years of experience in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a Manager position.
- Intermediate High English Level.
- Experience in High Volume Manufacturing environment.
- Problem Solving Methodologies, Data analysis, JMP, SQL, pathfinder, others.
- Manufacturing capacity management in a dynamic environment.
- Driven capacity efficiency cost improvements.
- Meetings outside the normal working schedule will be required approximately 3 times per week.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Inside this Business Group
- Able to work in ambiguous environment.
- Discipline attentiveness to detail and the ability to work under limited supervision
- Capable of handling multiple assignments in a timely manner while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team work and influencing skills.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth