As a Quality Systems Engineer you will directly support the implementation and improvement of our Quality Systems and collaterals associated to ISO 9001: 2015 Standards. You will also support all the activities related to a Document Control Operation that include the transfer of specs from different locations to a local operation This transfer includes the different steps that guarantee that the specs can be used and applied by local users
The ideal candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications requirements to be initially considered for this position:
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Systems Management in High Volume Manufacturing Companies.
- Experience working in Multidisciplinary Multicultural Teams.
- Advanced English Level.
- Experience in Document Management activities.
- Experience with ISO9001: 20015 requirements and auditing is a strong plus.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Highly Proactive and with good problem solving skills.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth