IOT Field Sales Engineer (German speaker)
This is an Inside Sales commissioned sales position located in Gdansk, Poland. Responsible for:
- Managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and longterm and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pipeline management, CRM utilization, pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science/Electrical Engineering, Technology or Business
- Capable of building strong, direct relationships with key decision makers including CxO level by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and in depth knowledge of customer business needs.
- Self-motivated and able to independently execute and prioritize workloads with proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and results orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with customers on the phone, in email, via digital sales and in person.
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively with others to accomplish goals.
- System level hardware knowledge.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and German
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred:
- 4-5+ years of sales or marketing and/or account management experience.
- Experience working with distributors and channel partners is an advantage.
- Strong listening skills with a proven record of cross-group teamwork
- Knowledge of Intel products offerings and fellow traveler solutions based on Intel.
- Familiarity with Internet of Things ecosystem, including OEMs, ODMs, Systems Integrators, Software Vendors.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.