We are a group of seventy outstanding engineers with a mission to help our customers with solutions in security, privacy area and business. Multiple teams of 5-10+ engineers work in a fast-moving Agile environment, closely cooperate with our US business partners. We enable security features on Intel hardware, leverage Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs), and ensure business use cases handled by Intel hardware are secure. One of products that we support is Intel Software Guard Extensions: https://software.intel.com/en-us/sgx.
What we do:
- deliver multi-component and distributed systems,
- provide our systems to clients worldwide, from several locations, in many cases with high availability (99.9%),
- leverage and promote security first mindset in software development,
- value efficiencies, automate repetitive tasks,
- in many cases closely cooperate with DevOps team responsible for cloud infrastructure,
- encourage team work.
- a salary with quarterly and yearly bonus plans,
- Intel stock plans,
- private medical plan,
- life insurance,
- lunch coupons,
- multisport card,
- internal and external trainings,
- various innovation-focused activities (ShipIt! event, patent harvesting, innovation workshops),
- energetic integration team events,
- Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, box, choir, cross fit, photography, and many more.
If you are passionate about technology, want to constantly grow your skills and security matters to you, then send us your CV so we can meet and show you how we work.
- you are a team player and you love driving team initiatives,
- you are passionate about programming,
- you have at least 2 years of experience in software development,
- good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming,
- experience in Java 8+ (we use 11+) and databases (SQL, NoSQL),
- you are familiar with Linux,
- experience in building back-end applications hosted in the cloud,
- you have good communication skills in English.
Extra points when you:
- have good understanding of software security principles and practices, and cryptography,
- have experience with AWS (e.g. ECS, Lambda),
- have experience with Spring Framework,
- are familiar with Kotlin programming language,
- have experience with Docker,
- have a hands-on knowledge on how to guarantee high availability of distributed systems.Inside this Business Group
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design, development, validation, and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.