Collaboration Systems Engineer
Come join the Office Productivity Software Team in IT to help drive collaboration solutions for all Intel employees and could be in the forefront of transition to Microsoft 365
Our team is responsible for several tools that help Intel employees create and collaborate on business content. We believe that our job is to make Intel more productive and provide the tools to enable that goal.
As a Collaboration Systems Engineer you will:
- Provides all aspects of primary support of the Microsoft 365 content sharing service with a knowledge of appropriate utilities/tool, user roles and application permissions and support of Microsoft web services on Windows servers.
- Provide level 5 support in resolution of Microsoft 365 Content Sharing Applications (SharePoint Online, Teams, Yammer, Power Platform and more) problems.
- Develops and maintains Power Platform solutions for internal customers.
- Collect information by creating maintaining and running PowerShell Scripts.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions to support test frameworks manual and regression testing in multiple environments.
- Provide fixing for problems within existing systems design/implementation of new systems enhances the existing systems and participates in analysis design and new construction of next generation IT systems.
- Develops and maintains detailed and accurate documentation. Documentation may be required for operational procedures troubleshooting aids and technical analyses for products features and capabilities.
- Maintains tunes and patches systems for optimum performance and security and with no or minimal downtime
Behavioral Traits/Soft Skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Willing to proactively complete tasks and escalate issues appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other team members.
- Willing to quickly and independently pickup new technologies and frameworks.
- Effective communication skills: Communicating effectively in writing and in conversation to the customers and other team members. Should ascertain user requirements and prepare documentation.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, engineering, or related fields
- 6+ months of industry experience with:
- In IT, working with collaboration systems, such as SharePoint Online, Teams, Yammer, Power Platform environments
- Medium to High level of English.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with Agile methodologies and processes used in designing developing testing implementing and optimizing web applications
- Microsoft 365 applications management knowledge
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience with custom solutions using Microsoft SharePoint 2019 MS PowerApps MS Power Automate MS Teams Custom SharePoint web parts
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.