The Systems and Supply Chain Technology Enabling team (SSC) from Global Supply Chain (GSC) is looking for a senior supply chain manager to join our commercial outsourcing team.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of global ODM outsourcing strategies, supplier selection, contract negotiation, supplier management, and stakeholder influencing relating to managing ODMs within the boards and systems external ODM network.
You’re expected to optimize the supply chain and business processes, monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned ODMs to assure best quality at best value, ensure adherence to sourcing guideline, negotiate an optimal business result that aligns to Business Unit (BU) plans and objectives, and maintain strong business continuity metrics that ensure a robust manufacturing network.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders such as BU, SSC Engineering, Operations, Quality & Reliability, Finance, and Legal, and external stakeholders in ODM network.
- BA/BS in Business or Engineering with 10+ years' experience or MBA with 8+ years is preferred
- Advanced education or certification in a Supply Chain Management or Purchasing Management field is a plus
- Prior experience and skill negotiating contracts and managing suppliers
Excellent communication and influencing skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and across diverse functional teams
- English, both spoken and written skills are required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in multicultural team environment and to support multiple concurrent projects/ activities
- Ability to be a self starter, and thrive in an ambiguous environment
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
PRC, Shenzhen;Taiwan, Taipei