MPE TW Product Development Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge? Here is your opportunity to be part of an exciting team focused on making Intel the industry leader driving disruptive computing changes to expand markets and continue growth for Intel.
As a Product Development Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp
- make significant contributions to design development and validation of testability circuits
- evaluation development and debug of complex test methods
- develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions
- tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks
- develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork classes and project work internships and or work experience.
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills
- Have a BS in Electrical, Electronics,, Computer Engineering or related area or be an advanced student
- Knowledge of computer and system architecture concepts
- Experience in programming languages such as perl, python, C, etc
Experience in the following areas will be considered a plus
- At least 2 years of engineering experience in relevant fields
- Experience in Testing Methodologies
- Test content development generation and validation
- Good understanding and or experience in DFT hardware testing methods and tools
- Experience in logic validation and characterization
- Fundamental knowledge of DFx including exposure to Automated Test Equipment tester platforms
Inside this Business Group
Data science experience in engineering fields and big data application development is a plus
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.