Come and join the Manufacturing Infrastructure and Tools team as a Software Engineer.
We're looking for candidates who are passionate about designing and implementing new systems, research and apply new technologies and lead through execution, quality, discipline and integrity.
Some of the job responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Developing, design, debug and testing of complex software applications used by product development groups, using technologies for front-end and back-end development.
Actively work with local and overseas teams to gather requirements, design systems, implement solutions and follow up with customers.
Autonomously planning and scheduling own tasks, developing novel solutions and technologies to problems and systems.
- BS/MS in Computer science, Systems Engineering, Information Systems or related engineering fields.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Software Development.
- Advanced English (verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge in the following areas:
.NET Core, Framework or similar object oriented language (Csharp, Java, C++, others) in a production system.
Development of applications using coding and testing industry-standard practices, such as design patterns, data structures and software testing strategies.
SW development cycle and methodologies.
- Intermediate knowledge in data storage technologies, such as relational DBs (i.e. SQL server, MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience working with a remote development team.
- Experience on non-relational DBs.
- 6 months experience designing, coding or maintaining a distributed or Cloud-native system.
- 6 months experience leading a software development project, application or team.
- Experience with CI\CD frameworks, DevOps or code-management systems (i.e. Azure, GitLab, Git, SVN, others)
-Knowledge about the methodologies of development or testing of microprocessor products is a plus.Inside this Business Group
Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE) is responsible for test development across product segments, supporting 95% of Intel's revenue. We deliver comprehensive pre-production test suites and component/physical debug capabilities to enable high quality, high volume manufacturing.