System Validation Engineers
Are you passionate about computer graphics and disrupting the industry with your innovations? Working with leading engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture? Do you love collaborating with diverse teams, customers, and design partners to help achieve Best–In-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our IAGS organization has opportunities for you. In IAGS we deliver Intel's integrated and discrete GPUs, which include 3D graphics, multimedia/video, 4K+ display, and parallel computing technologies. Our Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team drives the platform solutions for Intel's entry into market segments served by high performance discrete graphics processors and hardware.
The Discrete Graphics Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team is hiring multiple roles with diverse expertise in our Bangalore office. As a member of this team we are looking for expertise in the area of System Validation.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Candidate will be involved in platform hardware validation strategy, planning, test plan creation, execution, debugging and report generation
- Define strategy and test plan to validate the platform hardware at system level and evaluate the design margins by subjecting the product to combination of tests at stressed condition
- Working with various cross functional teams including platform architect, design, validation, firmware, software development teams and involved throughout the validation and product qualification of Discrete graphics – platform HW products
Inside this Business Group
- Should possess a Bachelor or master’s degree of Engineering in the field of Electrical or Electronics
- 6+ Years of experience in the field of platform hardware - system validation, product qualification, board/electronics circuit validation
- Good knowledge of CPU/GPU, platform HW architecture and system level validation for product qualification
- Validation background in all aspects of board and system level products with strong validation & debugging skills in Intel Architecture based platforms and systems
- Excellent Problem-solving skills combined with good communication skills required to work in a high dynamic cross team and cross site environments
- Experienced with PCIe standards, display standards and platform HW validation of these interfaces
- Experienced with JEDEC memory standard interface, GDDR characterization for platform HW qualification
- Relevant knowledge in the development and applications of validation test plans and product certification
- Additional preference for knowledge on logo certification (for display, PCIe, etc)
- Should possess hands- on experience in the lab test requirements – handling thermal chambers, test equipment’s, appropriate tools required for debugging, test automation
- Should possess knowledge of platform HW – board, system architecture, understanding of software, Firmware debug knowledge.
- Familiar with scripting tools, PCB, board design and understanding of thermal & mechanical at system level
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a multicultural and global team based in multiple worldwide locations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Motivated and willing to learn. Proven leadership skills
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.