Structural Design Engineer
- Logic synthesis, physical synthesis, routing, clocks, formal verification, performance verification (static timing), noise, power verification, ERC, reliability verification, layout verification etc.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the design automation, methodology, and product integration teams to further the overall execution efficiency and quality, and at the same time create opportunities to improve the existing processes and methodologies.
- The responsibilities may also include coming up with new methodologies, implementing them and validating them to tackle new challenges and opportunities with emerging technology nodes such as 10nm, 7nm and 5 nm
- Will be managing a Small team
Key Skills :
- MS in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or related disciplines with 10+ years of experience
- Solid knowledge with the overall silicon implementation flows and methodologies such a synthesis, place & route, clocking and static timing analysis is required.
- Solid understanding of process and design interactions as they relate to PV target frequency and xtor mix choices and interaction with timing paths and resulting leakage and power tradeoffs.
- Technical and Project Management
- Solid technical mentoring skills are a must.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.