Graphics and Throughput Hardware Engineering group is looking for candidates to join the Simulator development team to work on building ground-up a performance/ functional simulator for Gen Graphics( the largest IP in any intel SOC). Performance and Functional simulation is a critical tool for architecture exploration and providing a reference model for validation and early development of software stack of the GPU. In this position, you will be responsible for design, coding, validation of the GPU simulator. The job will involve intense engagements with architects, RTL and software development teams. As GPU use-models expand into new areas of Deep Learning, Machine learning, Media servers, Augmented/ Virtual reality, etc - this position offers unique opportunity to impact these emerging application areas.
You must possess a Bachelors/ Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science / ECE with 2-10 years of experience in related areas.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong programming experience in C/C++ or System C and familiar with scripting languages.
- Software performance tuning and Multi-threading expertise is desired
- 3D graphics/ Computer Architecture knowledge.
- Prior experience in Simulator development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow, validation concepts, coverage, etc. is desirable.Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.