Senior Engineering Manager
- The Visual and Machine learning IP Group within the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for the development of Integrated and discrete Graphics and AI IPs for Graphics rendering and Machine Learning applications. We are looking for a Pre-Silicon design verification / Lead with the following skills
- Technically leading and driving highly motivated team for verification for leading edge complex graphics and machine learning Ips. The role includes managing an engineering team including senior technical leads. In this role it is expected to get into indepth technical understanding of requirement, understand architectural specifications and requirement for the IP and driving team to achieve the high quality results. The work involves functional and performance verification. Understanding end to end use cases with system level view of architecture. Should be able to lead verification activities for both Simulation and emulation environment.
18+ years experience in ASIC Architecture, Uarchietcture & RTL Design/Verification. With 6+ years in technical management.
Inside this Business Group
- Excellent grasp in understanding system level use cases and underlying IP level architecture and micro-architecture details
- Good knowledge of GPU/CPU architecture, Memory fabric, caches.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills including functional and performance issues across HW/SW domains
- Experience with C++/Perl/Python will be a plus.
- Strong communication, program management skills and a good team player.
- Experienced in working with multi-site projects.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....