RV/RC Methodology-Implementation Engineer
In this position you will be part a world class IP physical design team developing groundbreaking high-performance GPU/GFX targeting High End Graphics, Gaming, Artificial Intelligence, Media processing, and more. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, early in the product lifecycle and will include lots of innovation in RTL2GDSII implementation of multi-million gate designs in advanced process nodes. In this role, your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Developing Physical Design verification flows especially in Parasitics-Extraction (RC) and Reliability Verification (RV) domains
- Delivering high quality multi-corner Parasitics-modeling, and various digital logic Reliability sign off solutions such as Signal and Power EM (Electromigration), Static and Dynamic IR, Thermal analysis, ESD diode checks on monolithic and stacked dies programs
- Working with EDA vendor to bring in latest technology and features to enrich and improve the efficiency of above domains
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Self-motivator with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate in a high-paced atmosphere
Inside this Business Group
- Btech/Mtech in the fields of Electronics & Computer engineering with 7+/5+ years of experience with focus in Methodology development and flow automation in RC-Extraction & Reliability Verification
- ASIC Physical Design implementation to tape-out.
- Signoff techniques for healthy silicon behavior.
- Demonstrated problem solving in ASIC implementations
- Automation skills through Unix/ Linux, Perl, Python and TCL programming.
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following EDA vendor tools – Star-RCXT, Quantus, Redhawk, Redhawk-SC, TOTEM, Voltus, Primetime and Tempus
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.