Join the Thunderbolt team to work on the cutting edge technology of computer I/O.
What will you do when you come to work? You will be part of a great team working on integrating the Thunderbolt technology into the nextgen Intel CPU while learning all about logic design.
Thunderbolt is computer port nirvana - delivering two 4K displays, fast data, and quick notebook charging. It fulfills the promise of USB-C for single-cable docking and so much more.
Thunderbolt brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at 40Gbps, fulfilling its promise, creating one compact port that does it all. Computer ports with Thunderbolt provide 40Gbps - double the speed of the previous generation, USB 3.1 10Gbps, and DisplayPort 1.4. For the first time, one computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices.
In Thunderbolt mode, a single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while supplying power. More Speed. More Pixels. More Possibilities.
As a Product & Test Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the test-definition stage through production ramp & sustenance on very versatile high speed interface product lines. This person will be working as part of a cross-functional and global team of engineers to bring products to market rapidly, and drive down costs on high volume production ramps, while maintaining Intel high quality standards.
· All aspects of test bring-up, characterizing, qualifying and releasing products in high volume manufacturing.
· Ensure products released to manufacturing meet schedule, test time, cost and yield requirements
· Detailed understanding of production test, reliability and qualification methodologies.
· Statistical data analysis, limit tuning and accurate reporting.
· Test-time reduction & Yield Improvement experience.
· Assist with customer quality incidents and customer issues disposition both internal and external customer.
· Bachelors or Master's degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
· Knowledge of CMOS integrated circuits.
· Minimum of 3-9 years of experience in IC product/test engineering roles.
· ATE knowledge : Teradyne J750/Flex, Advantest T2000, Advantest 93K
· Debug experience on
o DC Test (leakage, IDDq, etc)
o Digital : Boundary Scan, JTAG, Scan, Memory BIST
o HSIO - USB/PCIE
o Schematic analysis - should be able to read and understand schematics, trace and debug RLC circuits
o Vector conversion & conversion tools
o Wafer Sort & Final Test debug experience
o Program Integration experience is a bonus (knowledge of version control systems like SVN, GIT)
· Data Analysis tools
o MS Excel
o JMP is an added bonus.
· Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with others to solve routine problems and expresses ideas in a group setting
· Analytical & Diagnostics skills, E-E ownership of assigned tasks across projects.Inside this Business Group
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.