Foundry Product Development Engineer
- Intel has manufacturing business with major external foundries in the world.
- In this position, you will be working closely with our external foundry partners to enable Wafer Sort solution at external foundry site on the leading process node.
- Your responsibilities include but not limited to: Wafer Sort ATE Test Program development, Test Pattern conversion, Complex Test Method development/debug, Probe Card design, and Production Test Program correlation.
Inside this Business Group
- BS or MS in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering with 10+ years of product test experience
- Proficiency in C, C++, C#, Java programming languages
- In-depth understanding of IC test methodologies on ATE platforms
- Experience with Wafer Sort test development using Advantest V93000 ATE and SmarTest 7/8
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical leadership and influence skills
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design, development, validation, and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.