This position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storage business to SK Hynix (You can read more about the transaction in the press release - https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2020/10/nand-memory-news-q-a.pdf). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our Data Center NAND Division as a Security Validation Architect and work on one of the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology portfolios in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses many industry-leading SSD technologies including the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products. As a Security Validation Architect, you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 1 of the transaction, which includes the 3DNAND enterprise and client SSD business. Phase 1 is expected to close in late 2021, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary conditions. At deal close, all employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition to SK Hynix.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As Security Validation Architect should be responsible for developing Product Validation Test Strategy and Test Plans for Storage Security Features.
· Analyze capabilities of Internal and customer tools and develop test plans to ensure secure storage of user data.
· Work closely with Firmware Architects and Customer Facing Teams to develop a robust test plan focusing on storage security.
· Provide technical and coverage assessments for new security features.
· Develop End to End Validation plan for Security Features in close collaboration with multiple validation teams.
· Mentoring and developing technical career path for new team members
· Strong Knowledge and at least 5+ years of experience in one of the main storage security features: TCG OPAL,Pyrite,Ruby, or eSSC protocols is required
· 5+ Years of storage product security validation experience is required.
· 5+ Years of experience in Python scripting is required.
· Experience with PCIe/NVMe based storage devices is required
· Experience with FIPS Guidelines/Certification process is a plus.
· Experience participating in Fuzzing, Threat Modelling workshops and Hackathons is desired.
· Experience using protocol analyzer, JTAG and UART interfaces is a plus.
· Excellent Communication skills and should be able to work with multiple teams across the world.
· Experience in technical discussions with Customers.Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.